From Our Health Services Administrator, Nikole Papas
Now more than ever with Community transmission and exposure at an all time high in Delaware, we need to protect ourselves and each other at all times.
Some simple things we can do is wear a mask at all times inside the workplace, wash hands, use sanitizer, kindly let a co-worker or consumer know the importance of these things and get them a mask from your department, if needed to wear. Remember Covid is not personal and we are all in this together. Knowledge used is power. Thank you.
• Reporting Staff and Patients for exposure or Covid positive
• (Supervisors Only) ordering PPE Supplies
• Testing Info (Free/ Community)
Most common symptoms include:
· Dry cough
Less common symptoms:
· Aches and pains
· Sore throat
· Loss of taste or smell
· a rash on skin, or discoloration of fingers or toes
· Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
· Chest pain or pressure
· Loss of speech of movement
Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility.
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days