Connections is a leader in the provision of behavioral health services in Delaware. We are regularly accepting resumes for the following positions:
- Residence Managers to provide clinical and administrative supervision for residential programs serving adults with mental health and substance use conditions and/or cognitive disabilities in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex Counties.
- Clinicians with master’s degrees in social work, counseling, or psychology, and/or certification as a drug and alcohol counselor to provide residential and outpatient counseling and DUI treatment services statewide.
- Case Managers and Drug and Alcohol Counselors to work with adults with mental health and/or substance use conditions in outreach-oriented outpatient services statewide.
- Case Managers and Residential Aides to work all shifts in residential and outpatient programs supporting adults with mental health and/or substance use conditions in New Castle, Kent and Sussex counties. HS diploma required.
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses to work in outpatient and residential settings statewide. Some shift work and weekends required.
- Cook/Utility Workers (FT/PT) to work day shift in residential settings statewide. Must have food preparation experience.
- Employment Specialists to help people with multiple challenges to find and keep competitive employment. Requires an outgoing, friendly, community-oriented person with high energy who likes to meet new people. Requires a person who has or is willing to develop sales, public relations, and social work skills and has a valid driver’s license. Previous job development experience a plus.
If you are interested in employment opportunities please send your resume and cover letter to:
Please note: Connections also posts available positions in The News Journal.