For access to services: Call 866-477-5345 except where noted
1 East St.
- Medically monitored detoxification for people withdrawing from alcohol, benzodiazepines, heroin and prescription opioids (Call 302-786-7800)
- 12 observation beds, 16 inpatient beds
- Intensive outpatient treatment, with transportation to and from the clinic for those who need it. Medication-assisted treatment provided onsite.
- Family therapy practice for children, adolescents and adults (Call 302-442-6620)
315 Old Landing Road
- Outpatient mental health care: psychiatric services; medication management; individual and group counseling
- Outpatient addiction treatment: medication-assisted treatment; including methadone, buprenorphine or Vivitrol; individual and group counseling
- Primary medical care for clients receiving addiction or mental health treatment
- Case management, including help in securing financial assistance, transportation, child care, housing and employment