Did you know that Connections is the most innovative treatment provider for women with drug and alcohol dependence in Delaware?
In addition to our clinics across Delaware and the comprehensive withdrawal management center in Harrington that serve more than 1,500 men and women each day, Connections:
- operates a 16-bed inpatient treatment facility for women in Wilmington;
- partners with AtTAcK Addiction to operate transition houses near New Castle for women who have just left detox or a treatment facility;
- runs the 17-bed New Expectations house with the Delaware Department of Correction for pregnant women with addiction issues who are in the criminal justice system;
- has two sober living homes for women in Sussex County, one of which is for women and their children;
- Coordinates with hospitals to work with pregnant women in our treatment facilities so they can receive the best possible prenatal and postnatal care.